Thursday, December 19, 2013

Emily Sanford Design

There have been so many changes for our family this fall.
During the last few months of silence, I've launched my surface design career with a line of fabrics through Spoonflower . What started as a fun way to keep creatively busy, turned into a full on obsession for paint, pattern, and digital design.  You can find me all over the internet now:



and my new website:





To my delight, Elizabeth Ivie of IvieBaby was the first to pick up my 
designs for use on products in her baby bedding line. 
She has a great fan following and exquisite taste. 
So I was thrilled to see my designs make their way into modern baby's nurseries everywhere.







Kristina of SirBUBBADOO makes the most stunning baby blankets with soft mink backing. 
She makes my designs look SO good. 
Her photography really help the colors pop.






Kelly of Sugarplum Lane Boutique is one of my favorite repeat clients.  
We have worked on a number of custom designs together, 
and we plan to work together again for her spring line.
She makes Burp clothes, blankets, baby and toddler leggings, and women's leggings too!





Baby Jules Boutique Makes adorable headbands in a number of my designs. 





Child Photography by B. Couture Photography

4 comments:

  1. how exciting! your work is gorgeous! an iviebaby? that's the big time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! And thanks for being a loyal reader after such a long hiatus! Iviebaby…she's pretty impressive right?

      Delete
  2. so proud of you and glad to call you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!!